Specifically for WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS SHIFTS 10AM-1PM / 4PM - 8PM / 9am-5pm- Caregiver / Companion
WEEKEND AND EVENING 10AM - 1PM AND / OR 4PM TO 8PM / 9am-5pm
Candidate must have a valid driver's license, be able to drive client in own car and have own vehicle.
12549, 12550, 12553, 12577, 10992, 12575, 12549, 10924, 10918, 10950, 10940, 10941, 10990, 10980
Right at Home is currently seeking compassionate, caring, mature, reliable caregivers who are sincerely interested in improving the lives of those we serve.
The Ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, as well as have problem solving and organizational skills. Travel is required. Shift times, days and responsibilities vary with each client needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and prepare meals, followed by clean-up
- Monitor food expiration dates
- Make beds and change linens, as needed
- Light housekeeping to include dusting and vacuuming
- Laundry and ironing
- Take out garbage
- Run errands (pickup prescriptions, dry cleaning)
- Engage in physical and mental exercises
- Provide medication reminders
- Escort on appointments (hair salon, physical therapy, etc.)
- Escort to religious services or events
- Engage in activities (games, memory books)
- Record daily care notes
- Report any significant client changes to the Agency
- Successfully complete and pass our written competency evaluation
- Successfully pass background screening, DMV screening, and Drug test
- Caregiver must be sympathetic toward the care of the sick.
- Effectively deal with the demands of the job.
- Read, Write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- A high school diploma or GED certificate, preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid mileage
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Special Birthday Pay
• Post ID: 32880152 binghamton