LPN - Clinics/ Physician Support Services / Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp/ FT Rotating - Our Lady of
Job ID: 217622
LPN - Clinics/ Physician Support Services / Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp/ FT Rotating
Binghamton, New York
Additional Job Information
Title: LPN - Clinics
City, State: Binghamton, NY
Location: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp
Department: Physician Support Services 001
Additional Job Details: FT Rotating, 40 Hours, Weekly
Lourdes Hospital, part of Ascension, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations.
The LPN - Clinics provides basic clinical care to clinic patients under the direction of a registered nurse or physician, functioning within scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests and simple therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained within 2 Weeks (14 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Certification credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). OR other national certifications in area of speciality recognized by ANCC that are included in the Magnet DDCT
Education & Work Experience:
- Trade School
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational Nursing Program.
- Knowledge of Allscripts preferred. Work history in primary care preferred.
- Experience with administering immunizations preferred.
How To Apply
Lourdes Human Resources 33 Lewis Road, Binghamton, NY 13905
Lourdes Hospital, Ground Floor.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Associated topics: anesthetist, aprn, arnp, board, community, english, family medicine, gyn, neighborcare, np
• Post ID: 32265952 binghamton