Nursing House Supervisor / Lourdes Nursing Admin/ PT Weekends - Our Lady of Lourdes Mem, NY
Job ID: 224540
Nursing House Supervisor / Lourdes Nursing Admin/ PT Weekends
Binghamton, New York
Additional Job Information
Title: Supervisor - Nursing - House
City, State: Binghamton, NY
Location: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp
Department: Nursing Administration
Additional Job Details: PT Weekends, 8 Hours, Weekly
Lourdes Hospital, part of Ascension, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations.
The Supervisor - Nursing - House coordinates the daily operations of staff to ensure operational units are running effectively and efficiently.
- Provides oversight for multiple hospital departments in the absence of unit management. Addresses patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise.
- Assumes responsibility for supervision and administrative decision making for the care and coordination of nursing and patient care services during the evening, night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Ensures that hospital policies and procedures are followed.
- Participates in patient care as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained within 2 Weeks (14 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Certification credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). OR other national certifications in area of speciality recognized by ANCC that are included in the Magnet DDCT
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is required within five (5) years of hire.
- Masters of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Three(3) years of acute care experience required.
How To Apply
Lourdes Human Resources 33 Lewis Road, Binghamton, NY 13905
Lourdes Hospital, Ground Floor.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, ccu, coronary, neonatal, nurse, nurse rn, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery
• Post ID: 33852927 binghamton